I use the term “evidence based” a lot when talking to both doctors and patients in an attempt to make a representation on what I am about and where I fit in, in the health system. However sometimes I find,Read More
Practical Physical Therapy
NO FLUFF. Just manual and physical therapy from pain and injury management. We don’t muck around. We spend time to get it right the first time with a thorough initial consultation to establish the most likely cause of your complaint – then provide a clear treatment plan tailored to your individual needs to achieve your health goals.
Be Free of Pain & Aches
Imagine a life where you can be pain free and move freely without fear. We can help you achieve this. We are committed to providing a comprehensive diagnosis, logical explanations and individual treatment options. Safety is always our first priority, be assured that if we do not think we can help you, or if our examination reveals any additional concerns we will refer you appropriately and liaise with your general practitioner on your behalf.
Request a call
Still have questions? Unsure if we can help?
We would be happy to spend some time on the phone to answer any questions you may have.
Schedule a call with Kristen today.
- Encourage collaboration with your other health are providers. Because two heads (or 3 or 4) are better than one.
- Promote active self-care strategies so you are in control of your own health.
- We want you to be at the centre of your own management and be empowered to make better health choices.
Common Reasons to Seek Chiropractic Care
- Back pain and neck pain
- Sciatica and referred pain
- Neurological symptoms including pins and needles, numbness and weakness
- Disc injuries
- Dizziness and balance issues
- Sports injuries
- Work related injuries
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Chiropractic care for children is modified to suit their needs